I actually try this a lot (the guard pass). People try it on me too. I think it may be difficult to sneak that arm in. I also think it my be difficult to keep the arm for that inverted armbar. I look forward to giving this one a try.
MMA Junkie News
- Bellator 185 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
- After dropping weight classes, UFC-Gdansk winner Josh Emmett ready for all comers at 145
- Per Häljestam's best photos from UFC Fight Night 118 in Poland
- Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Darren Till and UFC Fight Night 118's other winning fighters?
- Cornerman punches fighter at KSW 40 after bout ends in no-contest because of eye pokes
Google BJJ News
- LIVE – EBI 13 Results – The Lightweights + Combat Jiu Jitsu - My MMA News.com
- Copa de Marianas BJJ starts next Saturday - The Guam Daily Post
- Results & Recap: Jamil Wins Big At Spyder BJJ Invitational In Korea - FloGrappling
- Neiman Gracie picks MMA over BJJ: 'I think it's boring' - Bloody Elbow
- Neiman Gracie Focused on Winning Title Not Promoting BJJ - MMA News